With the advancements in non-invasive cosmetic treatments, there has been a surge in the creation of extremely effective anti-aging treatments that require little recovery time and will have you looking five years younger in no time!
Getting older means getting wiser, but with every year comes a wrinkle, or two. While aging gracefully means accepting some of your wrinkles, everyone wants smooth, tight skin.
When it comes to anti-aging treatments, LauareteLA offers a variety of ways to rejuvenate your skin and hide the effects of aging.
However, anti-aging treatments include a large array of procedures starting from anything that diminishes the appearance of wrinkles to tightening the skin.
Continue reading to learn about some of the most effective anti-aging treatments, so that you can decide which one is right for you.
- Anti-Aging Treatments: Injectables and Fillers
- Anti-Aging Treatments: Body and Skin Tightening
- Anti-Aging Treatments: AquaGold Microneedling
Anti-Aging Treatments: Injectables and Fillers
Injectables and fillers, like Botox, have become massively popular because of their ability to hide signs of aging. So many people swear by their anti-aging properties that Botox is now also commonly used preventively. Gone are the days when Botox and fillers were for women over 50!
Botox is one of the best ways to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, by relaxing the nerves in the area in which it is injected.
By preventing contractions in the muscles, it removes and prevents the lines created by these contractions, like those between your eyebrows and around your eyes.
Areas of the face that reveal signs of premature aging are often areas in the face where one expresses emotions, such as the smile lines around your eyes, or the frown lines on the forehead and between the eyebrows.
Fillers are another great anti-aging treatment if you choose to go the injectables route. Like Botox, fillers are used to hide wrinkles.
However, fillers function very differently from Botox. Rather than relaxing nerves to prevent wrinkles, fillers are used to plump areas of the face and are therefore great for filling deeply set wrinkles, such as those around the mouth.
Anti-Aging Treatments: Body and Skin Tightening
Along with wrinkles and bad hearing, getting older also means sagging skin. As the skin gets older, it loses its elasticity causing it to look crepey and begin to droop.
If you are noticing loose skin around your face and on your body, have no fear! There is a variety of non-surgical body and skin tightening treatments to choose from, all touting their benefits, but most importantly, bringing youth and elasticity back into your skin.
Body and skin tightening treatments aim to boost collagen and elastin production, which keep the skin plump, but deplete as one gets older. In most cases, this involves heating the layers of the skin.
Some skin tightening treatments include:
- Morpheus 8 is a micro-needling treatment that aims to jumpstart collagen production, and in turn, get rid of wrinkles. This technique is executed by using micro-needling, which entails puncturing the skin with tiny needles, in conjunction with radiofrequency, to heat skin tissue.
- Forma, another anti-aging treatment that was quickly popularized by a whole slew of celebrities, aims to contour the skin on the face by increasing collagen production. Now deemed the “non-surgical facelift,” Forma creates a lifted, defined look, chiseling the face and jaw.
- IPL, or intense pulsed light treatment, is yet another anti-aging treatment. It is most commonly used for skin resurfacing purposes and works wonders for removing aging spots, varicose veins, and sunspots.
- Finally, PLP, or platelet-rich plasma is used in conjunction with micro-needling to revitalize the skin and restore a youthful glow. This treatment begins by drawing blood from the skin, the blood platelets are then separated, and a specialist prepares the enriched plasma that will be returned to the skin.
Anti-Aging Treatments: AquaGold Microneedling
AquaGold Microneedling is an anti-aging treatment that is just as magical as it sounds. This elevated form of micro-needling diminishes pores, brightens skin, and reduces those pesky fine lines that are inherent to aging.
The process involves the microinjection of vitamins and drugs into the skin, which can be customized to fulfill your specific skin needs. And if this did not already sound fantastic, the tiny needles that puncture your skin are coated in gold (fancy, we know).